The Stocard Backup is a feature in Stocard that allows you to save your cards and/or transfer them to a second mobile device. Currently, the Stocard Backup is available for iOS and Android devices.
To create your Stocard Backup:
- Go to the "Settings" tab in Stocard and choose "Stocard Backup" (Android) or "Backup" (iOS).
- Sign up via Facebook, Google+ or sign up using a mail address of your choice.
- As soon as you are logged in, you have successfully created a backup of your cards (iOS) or you can click on "Backup Now" to create your backup (Android).
Please note down your login details somewhere as you will not be inserting those very often and might eventually forget them.
To restore your cards on the same phone or to transfer your data to another device:
- Open the "Settings" tab and choose "Stocard Backup" again.
- Sign in with the same details you used when you created the account (e.g. when you used Google+, you have to log in via Google+ again and not via mail address).
- After logging in, your cards are either automatically restored or a pop-up message appears with the options to either "Restore old Backup" or "Create new Backup". Please select "Restore old Backup" if you want to restore your cards from the Stocard Cloud. Now, all your cards should be available on your device again.
Please note that the Stocard Backup facilitates a one-time backup restore and does not have a sync function yet (e.g. when you are logged in with the same Stocard Cloud account on two devices and add a new card on one device, the card won't automatically appear on your second device).