Which flyers or catalogues you get displayed in your "Offers" section in Stocard depends on the cards you have added as well as the regions you have enabled in your Stocard settings. Some card providers decide to make their flyers or catalogues available to an entire region instead of to their respective loyalty card holders only. This is why you might see some offers for cards you haven't added to Stocard.
Articles in this section
- Can I turn off receiving offers or delete them?
- I receive offers for the wrong region. How can I change that?
- How can I change the current region?
- Why do I receive offers for cards I haven't added?
- Will I receive adverts from Stocard via text or email?
- Why was I told that my coupon's barcode is invalid?
- Why might coupons be refused?