You can pay with Stocard on iOS and Android devices.
- Android: To pay in stores with Stocard, your Android phone must work with NFC (near-field communication). To check if your phone has NFC capabilities, please do the following:
- Open the “Settings” app on your phone.
- Go to “Connected devices” and select “Connection preferences”.
- You will see an option for NFC here, if your phone supports it. If the option is not available, your phone does not have NFC capabilities and cannot be used for Stocard Payment.
- iOS: To pay in stores with Stocard, your iPhone must be compatible with Apple Pay. In order to check which devices support Apple Pay, please check this Apple Support article