We auto-adjust your screen brightness to the maximum level when a card is opened in Stocard in order to make the scanning process in-store as fast and easy as possible. However, if you close your card again, your screen brightness will return to its previously set level.
Articles in this section
- About store scanners
- Which barcodes are supported in Stocard?
- How do I scan the barcode on my loyalty card in order to add it to Stocard?
- How do I add a loyalty card if the barcode does not scan?
- Why did Stocard generate another barcode format than the one on my plastic card?
- Why does my screen brightness level change when I open a card?