If Stocard shows an "Invalid credentials" error message when you try to log into your points account, it means that the username and/or password you entered doesn't match the login credentials you set for this particular card account.
Please remember that the credentials required to see your points in Stocard are the same that you use to access this customer account on the card provider's website or app.
If you receive this error, you can try the following:
- Please remove the card from Stocard and add it again, in order to remove the error message.
- Then, please check your login credentials on the card provider's website or app.
- If you can successfully log into your card account there, it should also work via Stocard.
- Now, retry the login in Stocard.
- Your points should be correctly displayed now.
If, even after re-adding the card and introducing the correct credentials in Stocard, the error message keeps appearing, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please provide us with your Stocard account ID (you can find it in your app's settings in the section "Account") and let us know for which particular card this happens.