- Open the "Today" view, scroll down and choose "Edit".
- If your iPhone has a home button, tap on the little "+" sign on the top right corner of your screen. For iPhones without a home button, the "+" sign can be found on the top left corner of the screen
- Scroll through the list of available widgets until you find Stocard. Alternatively, you can search for Stocard on the search bar above.
- Once you have tapped on the Stocard widget option, a menu will open with a list of available widgets. Here you can choose between the two types of widgets.
- Once you have selected your widget, tap on the blue button at the bottom titled "Add Widget"
Once you have added the Stocard Widget, it will be automatically displayed in your "Today" view. In order to configure your widget, simply keep your finger pressed in the widget for a few seconds. This will open the widget menu.