With a Stocard account, you can easily transfer your cards in Stocard to a new device. All you need to do is to make sure that you have signed up for an account on your old phone so that your cards can be saved in your personal cloud account.
- You can sign up for an account on your old phone in your Stocard "Account" settings under "Sign Up". You can sign up with Google, Sign in with Apple (iPhone only) or a valid email address of your choice.
- As soon as your account displays as "Signed in" on your old phone, all cards that are currently stored in Stocard on this device are automatically synchronized with your Stocard cloud account and can therefore be accessed on all of your mobile devices.
- In order to restore them on your new phone, please open your Stocard ‘Account’ settings on the new phone.
- This time, please choose “Login” and log in with the same login method you used for the account registration.
- As soon as you are successfully logged in, Stocard will automatically fetch your card data from the cloud.