Your funds will remain in your Stocard account until you transfer them to your bank account. You will have a maximum of six years to claim your funds per legal and regulatory obligations.
Articles in this section
- What happens to my funds?
- How can I get my money back?
- How do I know that the payout was successful?
- The bank transfer didn’t arrive. What should I do?
- My payout failed. What should I do?
- What happens if I cannot see the payout in my account?
- How long is the time frame where I can transfer out my funds?
- Can I still top up?
- Can I access my transactions? Where do I find this information?