We recommend that you transfer your funds as soon as possible, but laws and regulations allow you to transfer your funds for up to six years after the account closure. After November 30, 2022, please contact us regarding any transfers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- What happens to my funds?
- How can I get my money back?
- How do I know that the payout was successful?
- The bank transfer didn’t arrive. What should I do?
- My payout failed. What should I do?
- What happens if I cannot see the payout in my account?
- How long is the time frame where I can transfer out my funds?
- Can I still top up?
- Can I access my transactions? Where do I find this information?