Bank transfers can sometimes take time. Please wait 72 hours to monitor whether your funds have been transferred. You may contact your bank for additional information or reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the transfer is successful, the payment card will be discontinued.
Articles in this section
- What happens to my funds?
- How can I get my money back?
- How do I know that the payout was successful?
- The bank transfer didn’t arrive. What should I do?
- My payout failed. What should I do?
- What happens if I cannot see the payout in my account?
- How long is the time frame where I can transfer out my funds?
- Can I still top up?
- Can I access my transactions? Where do I find this information?