Yes! Even though the Stocard Pay function will be removed, you can still find your current balance and your transaction history will be displayed below your card in the “Pay” section. You can scroll down to view more transactions. If you tap on a specific transaction, you will see the transaction details. We recommend that you keep a copy of any relevant or important transactions.
Articles in this section
- What happens to my funds?
- How can I get my money back?
- How do I know that the payout was successful?
- The bank transfer didn’t arrive. What should I do?
- My payout failed. What should I do?
- What happens if I cannot see the payout in my account?
- How long is the time frame where I can transfer out my funds?
- Can I still top up?
- Can I access my transactions? Where do I find this information?