End of Stocard Payment Feature: Paying with Stocard and Managing Your Account
Ending of the Stocard Pay Feature: General Questions
Ending of the Stocard Pay Feature: Funds, Top-Up, and Payout
- What happens to my funds?
- How can I get my money back?
- How do I know that the payout was successful?
- The bank transfer didn’t arrive. What should I do?
- My payout failed. What should I do?
- What happens if I cannot see the payout in my account?
The Stocard App: What’s Next
Using your payment card
- Where can I pay with my Stocard Mastercard?
- Is paying with Stocard free of charge?
- How do I pay with Stocard on an Android phone?
- How do I pay with Stocard on an iPhone?
- How do I shop online with my Stocard Mastercard?
- How can I add my payment card to Apple Pay?
Managing your payment card
- Where do I find my payment PIN?
- Where do I find my balance and transaction history for my payment card in Stocard?
- How can I change the personal information of my payment card?
- How do I freeze my payment card?
- What happens to my Stocard payment card if I change my smartphone?
- How can I cancel or close my payment account?
- How secure is paying with Stocard?
- Where does my money sit when topping up my payment card?
- What happens to my payment card if my device is stolen or lost?
- What should I do if I do not recognize a payment transaction in Stocard?
- How do you process and protect my personal data?
- What is a Source of Funds check?